We would like to invite you to attend The Battery Show – the premier showcase of the latest advanced battery technology. The event, co-located with Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo and Critical Power Expo, takes place September 13-15, 2016 in Novi, MI and is free to attend:
Date: September 13-15, 2016
Venue: Halls A-B-C, Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Avenue,
Novi, MI 48374
Booth number: 1554
Your free pass allows you to:
- Meet over 500 industry leading exhibitors across the supply chain.
- Discover new technologies and innovations for energy storage solutions.
- Hear three days of presentations at the Open Technology Forums and Buyers Forum @ Critical Power Expo.
- Attend evening networking receptions – meet over 6,500 industry peers.
Lithium ion batteries are found in nearly any type of portable electronics including cell phones, tablets, and laptop computers. What you may not realize is that these batteries can pose a significant fire hazard of improperly stored or handled and conventional fire protection systems can't extinguish these battery fires. When you and your organization are involved with the TESTING, TRANSPORT and /or STORAGE of LITHIUM ION battery technologies; you should consider (and call) a company with the knowledge and experience to help you properly manage the risk.
- Battery Transport Systems
- Battery Storage Systems
- Sationary Energy Storage Suppression Systems
- In-Vehicle Battery Suppression
- Battery Test Chamber Suppression Systems
- Introduction to Batteries
- Li (Ion) Battery Failure
- Battery Transport & Storage
- Li (Ion) Battery Fire Suppression
- Emergency Response Process
- Manual Fire Suppression
- Battery Safety Assessments
- Safety System Design
- Emergency Response Procedure Development
- Standard Operating Procedures Development